Peter Field MA, BCH, MBACP, FRSH
‘Only the wounded physician heals’
- Carl Jung
However, these days, schools and training seminars of all sorts are turning out alleged ‘hypnotherapists’ and ‘NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) practitioners’ who are taught only how to use hypnosis in a superficial manner.
Fortunately, there is Peter Field.
As a young man, Peter found himself completely lost, homeless, alcoholic and drug addicted, sleeping in shop doorways and under bridges.
Today he is a leader in his field – a respected registered psychotherapist, hypnotherapist, nutritionist, and author who has helped thousands of people to find their own path.
Peter Field’s background includes…
- More than 30 years of international hypnosis experience
- Trained internationally with some of the world’s foremost authorities in the hypno-psychotherapeutic field
- Appeared on TV and radio on both side of the Atlantic
- Featured in The Times, the popular press, and prestigious journals
- Regular BBC contributor and Huffington Post writer
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Health
Known as ‘The therapists’ Therapist’, Peter’s clients are drawn from all over the U.K. as well as overseas and include psychiatrists, psychologists, doctors and other hypnotherapists, as well as celebrities from the world of entertainment and sport.
Peter is a Member of the following Professional Organisations
- The British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP)
- The Association for Professional Hypnosis & Psychotherapy (APHP)
- The International Medical & Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA)
- The General Hypnotherapy Standards Council’s Register (GHR)
- The National Regulatory Register for Hypnotherapy (NRRH)
- The European Network of Psychotherapists (NEP)
- The National Guild of Hypnotists, USA (NGH)
And unlike the medical model, Peter sees the people whom he helps not as patients, but as clients – normal human beings who are neither sick nor diseased, but simply people experiencing difficulty in living.
There’s no doubt that Peter Field is qualified to provide you with valuable, life-changing information. And within his latest book, The Chi of Change, he gives you an in-depth look into the exciting world of hypnotherapy.
You will discover everything you need to know about hypnotherapy in order to determine if it’s right for you… and how to successfully find a hypnotherapist. Plus, you’ll be amazed and pleased to see just how fast hypnotherapy can help you to permanently overcome difficulties, undesirable habits, and any obstacles blocking your joy and success.
Peter, it’s been a life changing experience!
Dr Ryan Noronha MD, Psychiatrist